CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Janzen, Dwight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:22:48 -0500
Thank you for the response.

We would like to start out by having one certificate for the CAS in
order for the students not to have to accept our certificate each time
they access clean access.  With HA enabled on the CAS we would like just
one generic certificate on both the primary CAS and failover CAS.

It would be nice to update the CA certificate on the CAM but that is not
our primary goal.
dj

Dwight Janzen
Systems Manager