FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Oswald, Lynda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:51:13 -0400

Send that list of URLs on to me, Dave, and we'll add it to the official conference webpage. And I encourage everyone to visit the conference webpage at www.alsb.org and check out all of the information my incredible conference assistant, Shelly Whitmer, has made available about activities and events in the Tampa Bay area.

And no, I didn't solicit this testimonial from Dave, but yes, he is my new best friend for having made it.

See you all in St. Pete on Aug. 8-12! And make those hotel reservations NOW! Remember, first-come, first-served.

Lynda Oswald
2006 ALSB Program Chair
(734) 763-9827