Error - template A2-MAIN not found

A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the A2-MAIN template could not be found.
Subject: Re: My master returns
From: Carole Nowicke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:56:17 -0400

Quoting Medwyn Parry <[log in to unmask]>: > The date today will awaken "The Beast"...the only day they could > release the remake of "Omen" I'm sorry that I can't make the party today in Hell, Michigan. Also sorry that I have to be in two airports later today. The people with the signs and sackcloth will probably be there. Carole Nowicke [log in to unmask] A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp. To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]       In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname                     *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to [log in to unmask] Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface at      http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

CataList  Email  List  Search Powered by  the LISTSERV Email  List Manager