AIAADBF Archives

July 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marguerite Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marguerite Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:39:25 -0060
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE5 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateA
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateD
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyT
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateR
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateU

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://2WDQJP2M.corkpencills.com

through  the  puddles.  He was  limping and did  not  look  as straight  and
take it. Either he had not heard Redrick's shout, or he became scared out of

from the embankment. The pebbles rained after him noisily
     The depression lay before them, and Arthur was already  standing there,
place left.

seemed to be  in order. The hill slowly got closer, covering the sun,  which
melting in  the shade among  the  pebbles  and rocks, and there was  another
life you've led me  by the nose, and I thought and bragged that I was living
toad.

shooting it out with them.... Arthur decisively shook his head.
me, and  not  the first  to have  shed tears; others even got  down on their