GCTP-NOR Archives

July 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:23:24 +0800
Good day to you Sir!
 The good news are that this obstacle can be overcome by you, the real man. This is the ultimate thing for the two of you, making you confident and giving her everything she wants.

 http://www.disloadck.com

 If you wish to be loved, love None but the wearer knows where the shoe pinches United we stand, divided we fall  All are not cooks that walk with long knives It is foolish to deal with a fool