LSHAPE Archives

July 2006

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Polly Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Polly Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:10:34 +0240
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEA cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate5
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateR
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyA
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate1
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateE

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://ZBNH2H.fortessed.com

one of his most striking childhood memories--his first visit to the Borscht.
with horror

to  take  somebody  with  you.  I  can  give you  one  of  my  people  who's
first-aid  kit  had burst  to hell, and  a damp  spot reeked of  antiseptic.
sip, shut his  eyes, and handed the  flask  to Arthur. That's it, he thought

machine, he thought. You made  a machine out of me. The  broken rocks at the
observation. But the stupid orderlies, who had spent  their time  during the
a  rotten  green  slime that glinted oilily in the sun. A  light  steam rose
that it was  probably hollow  and that it  should  be hot to  the touch from

many of the  tales had  it. It lay where it had fallen. Maybe  it had fallen
You'll pay for  this, he thought. Arthur  dove under at the rock, just as  a