MUCWFAC Archives

August 2006

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:01:34 +0200
Hello to you!
 Do you wish to increase your volume by up to 500%? I am sure it was
 Order our magical stuff now for the amazing prices, and we will dispatch it right away Most quality products for anyone who wants to become a champion in bed

 Come on in here: http://www.wangheeni.com

 Unique offers on most recognized and famous brands on Earth.

Lynn Vickers

The higher you climb up the ladder, the more people can see your arse  Practice makes perfect.

Books and friends should be few and good An old Ox makes a straight furrow A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.  Night is the Mother of Counsel Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse  Yuh can't chew bone with gum.

Love thy neighbour as thy self