RESCOMP Archives

August 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Theresa A Ramelot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Theresa A Ramelot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:02:28 -0400
Hi Jaime,

The next software and the first parallel software that I would like to be
able to run on the MU cluster is called AutoStructure and it was written
by Janet Huang in Guy Montelione's lab at Rutgers University.  It is free,
but we need to get the license agreement.  This is available at:

http://www-nmr.cabm.rutgers.edu/NMRsoftware/autostructure/

Janet told me that it would be no problem to get the license.

Regards,

Theresa

Theresa Ramelot, PhD
244 Hughes Laboratory