ALUMVOLS Archives

September 2006

ALUMVOLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosanne Pham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alumni Volunteers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 01:20:19 +0360
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://8.Njg1NGQ5NzEzYzQ4MWFmMTYzOTBjYjJh.performkkancereadyok.com

the question aside. "We're on some planet, obviously, with a green sky and
This is why most of us buy this laptop. This screen can go toe to toe with anything in the market today. There is virtually no flex to the screen, but the screen will ripple if you push very hard on the back. DVDs come to life on the 1280x800 screen. I personally find that resolution too high for normal use so I lower it to 1024x768 while typing and web surfing. The brightness can be adjusted on 8 different levels and can easily be seen outdoors and indoors. No complaints here.

13.3" WXGA (1280x800) with XBRITE
Below are the HD Tune benchmark results, not too shabby for portable I/O and good enough for direct MP3 record-to-disk.

     Jonathan kept at it, fiercely, day after  day,  from  before  sunrise
The battery on the Dell D420 has a built-in chage indicator (view large image)