ECONCLUB Archives

September 2006

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christopher Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:08:03 -0400
------------------------------ Original Message ------------------------------
Subject: EVENT - Sept 30th
From:    "Michelle Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, September 26, 2006 3:31 pm
To:      "Michelle Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>

To All B-Org Presidents,

Dean Jenkins has asked that the invite below gets sent to each of your
organizations' listservs asking interested students to RSVP ASAP to me
directly ([log in to unmask]) The dean is graciously paying to send 17
students to this event this Saturday. Thanks so much.

Attention B-School Students,

It's my pleasure to invite you to a fabulous dinner event Saturday, Sept. 30th
at 6.30 PM in the Great Room of MacMillan Hall.  This banquet is sponsored by
the Center for American and World Cultures.  A
traditional Indian meal catered by Ambar India of Cincinnati and a fashion
show are just some of the many exciting events of the evening.

In attendance will be 15 students from the Kelley School of Business (Indiana
University), alum from Goizuetta School of Business (Emory University) and
Ball State University joining  a total of 75 Harrison Scholars, International
students, Graduate students, members from Global Rhythms (students who have
diverse majors) and Business School.

The evening's theme is World Fashions. In addition, each table will discuss
the merits and demerits of  "Waiting" for something e.g.,
waiting for the right job to come our way or waiting for the best moment to
buy stocks.  Although some may be dressed in clothes from around the world,
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED to do so. Just bring your appetite and get ready for a
fun evening.

Please RSVP ASAP to me if you can attend this event. The Dean's office will
pay for your attendance.

Michelle Thomas
Director, Student Organizations and Development
513-529-4236