ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

September 2006

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ellen Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:12:21 -0060
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://5ZT.Y2Y0YWVkY2E2ZWE4NjEwMGQ4YjI4Yjlm.ustopfitness.com

a thing as perfection, and another hundred again to get the idea that  our
I firmly wanted a legacy-free machine. No Parallel port, no Serial port, no PS/2. Since the world turned USB there's just no need for them. The USB 2.0 is fast enough for external HDD storage and the Firewire runs my studio. 2 x USB is enough for me. Ask me in a year if I still believe that.

Cons
The OS is Windows XP Pro (SP2) and, along with the driver and all the other junkware, it comes embedded on a 5GB partition deep within the machine. Sony you cheap bastards. Job #1 as a new user, after unpacking the machine, admiring it, finding out that wiping your fingerprints off the lid doesn't work, switching it on (*BLIM!BLIM!BLIMM!*) and watching the pretty boot animation, is to back up this partition into seven CD-Rs you *just happen* to have at hand (or one DVD-R if you bought that option). This takes HOURS of tedious clicking through buttons. I would definitely recommend investing in a copy of PartitionMagic 8.0 to remove the hidden partition afterwards, as reformatting and reinstalling the HUGE amount of system and demo software you get with the machine will take forever.

the human condition,  it  touches also on almost every  single quality  most
Dell Latitude D420 (view large image)