GER610 Archives

September 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wilbur Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:57:34 +0180
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIACLIS
would help you to make BETTER SEVX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT EREECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCZOUNT OFER!

http://phntlm.obisaro.com/?99295133

     As the days went past, Jonathan found himself thinking time and again
Besides the aforementioned differences some minor cosmetic changes have demonstrates how Sony pays attention to the details.  The S550 has an enlarged black boarder around the keyboard...not that big of a deal...but they have surrounded the LCD display with a black boarder as well which gives the illusion of watching a high end flat screen TV...especially while watching DVDs.  The S550 has replaced the shiny silver track pad buttons with flush, brushed aluminum looking track pad buttons akin to the Apple Powerbook.  Everything is basically the same as the typical S series configuration. I actually prefer the flushed track pad buttons to the original shiny rounded silver. Way to go Sony! The track pad is also responsive and allows for vertical and horizontal scrolling by sliding your finger along the edges of the track pad.

with the easy telepathy that  these  gulls  used  instead  of  screes  and
Before running any games I installed and ran 3DMark 2001 and it scored at 8994, which is somewhat of a disappointment because the previous S360 scored at 9989 without having any modifed drivers or any tweaks on it. On FutureMark 2003, the S460 scored 2358 points. This test was done straight out of the box and it didn't lag on any one of the tests. The score is actually near mid-end desktop performance, so you will know straight off that it can handle any of the latest games. I installed Battlefield 2 and the game actually ran smoothly. Unreal Tournament 2004 and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within looked amazing thanks to the Sony XBRITE screen.  I also loaded up some anime such as Bleach and Tsubasa Chronicles and they also look amazing. The built in speakers were actually decent but with weak bass. Any pair of headphones you use will be better than the built in speakers.