MU-VMS Archives

September 2006

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Neva Granger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:23:06 -0420
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA8LIS
would help you to make BETTER SE5X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ERUECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCAOUNT OFER!

http://giaemk.kelaresty.info/?76593044

     "He lives! He that was dead lives!"
Cons:

well. They can help you bring the newcomers along."
Prior to making this purchase I looked at the Dell 700m and the Sony T series laptop. I nixed the Dell because of the keyboard. Like me, he has some pretty meaty hands and fingers. I set up a Dell 700m for my mother and found the keys to be too narrow for thicker fingers and hands (although for her petite fingers it was perfect). The T-Series has a similar issue. And the screen was a bit too small for him as well.  I had set one up for my father who uses it mainly as a portable DVD player and occasional AOL mail during his travels.