ALAS Archives

October 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:54:45 -0400

Subject: FW: NSHMBA Volunteers Needed!
From:    "Jose Guerra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, October 3, 2006 2:31 pm
To:      "Jose Guerra" <[log in to unmask]>

I am forwarding you this email to ask you to share with anyone you feel
would be interested in volunteering from October 22nd through October 24th
to help set up the NSHMBA conference.  We are in urgent need of volunteers
for those days (see below for the benefits and requirements).  Anything
you can do would be greatly appreciated by our chapter and our national
organizations.

José F. Guerra

President

L5 Source, LLC