CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Caldwell, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:33:30 -0700
This might depend on role assignment.  Under our current configuration,
the 12057 SSL error as reported will prevent the user from accessing
anything but the initial CCA authentication page and 1 page of content
found at the "Help" button on the authentication page.  Even if you
point the links from the temp role remediation windows to personalized
web content, someone with the 12057 error will not be able to get to it.
Catch-22 indeed.

Clay Caldwell
Helpdesk Manager
Computer and Information Services