CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Weakland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:32:47 -0400
All,

I've seen traffic indicating varying levels of compatibility for IE7 betas
and CCA.  Just making sure we are prepped for Microsoft releasing it via
autoupdate this month.  See this link:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/10/06/IE7-Is-Coming-This-Month_2E002E002E00_Are-you-Ready_3F00_.aspx

We are running server/cam version 4.0.2  and client 4.0.0.1 - older client
to address the XP MCE/Tablet issues - we should be OK, right?

We are currently testing it, just to make sure.  We'll let everyone know
what we find with our versions of Server/client software.

Eric Weakland, CISSP
Director, Network Security
Office of Information Technology
American University