CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:46:17 -0400
I believe that the Cisco sanctioned method is to call the
"getuserinfo" method in the API.  This returns a ton of data, which
is kind of a pain to parse, particularly every 5 minutes or so.  I
have personally sent in a feature enhancement request to make this
info available via SNMP, but I haven't received an answer yet.

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University