BESTBUDDIES Archives

November 2006

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stefanie McAnall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:42:49 -0500
Hey guys and girls,

This is the last call to order the new Best Buddies t-shirt.  They will be
black with white writing, and I think they will look pretty sharp.  This
is an easy way to support Best Buddies and an organization called
EDUNLIVE.  A group on campus is working with Bono to help give people in
Lesotho, Africa a living wage.  By buying the t-shirts from this
organization, we are supporting people who don't have the same privileges
that we do.  This is a great opportunity to indirectly help someone else,
while also adding a cool new piece to your t-shirt collection.  Shoot me
an e-mail with your full name and size by tomorrow (Monday) at 8 p.m., and
Erin and I will try to get the order in before Thanksgiving break.  Thanks
for your support.  Enjoy your time off.

Stefanie