CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sidney Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:41:40 -0500
Isn't that what the temporary and authenticated role for??

Sincerely,

Sidney Eaton

Network Technician/Programmer

Ferris State University

205 West Building

Big Rapids, Mi 49307

(231) 591-5388

For Support Call (231) 591-4822 or www.ferris.edu/tac

"Whittaker, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators

11/02/2006 03:58 PM

Please respond to

Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators

cc

Subject

Role assignment

    Has anyone a way to change what role a use may get assigned to when

they login?

        Here’s what I’m trying to do .. I want a  user to login just like

anyone else but

    depending on weather they pass or fail a test would depend on which

role they

    get assigned to. Basically I want to do an “if then else “ with a

requirement.  Is

    this even possible.

        thanks ...

          Ken ---