MBA98 Archives

November 2006

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gwendoline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:23:05 +0200
It's ugly, preposterous and inhuman, interspersed with all-too-rare
pockets of serenity and beauty.
Alternatively, you can ask Paul Thurrott for his pirated XP key.
Maybe Asa and his likes started to understand that more downloads does
not mean more users, but more, too many more, buggy releases.
If this is a gag, my hat's off to whoever pulled it off.

aa

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

aa

It'll be somewhat like APCB, only strictly movie-related - well, bad
movie-related - and not as much profanity. Because they are only human.
Lack of planning creates this kind of impatience, "let's see, maybe Mr.
Read the EULAs, the small prints - you are allowing them to do precisely
that, by mistake.
Included are the already mentioned Time Warner and Coca-Cola. Google can
keep the internet for themselves. It's chic and tacky, humble and proud.
He also claimed he addressed IT professional whenever he used employee
vouchers to pay for his trips to meet other bloggers. It can add a
Delete button to GMail. Would you really care about the stadium
capacity, or about the very short history of the games when Argentine
met Cote d'Ivoire? Alternatively, you can ask Paul Thurrott for his
pirated XP key. When you install Windows XP use the famous Windows XP
corporate key that has its own page on Wikipedia.
It's Vietnamese, Mexican, Korean, black, white, Muslim and Christian,
macho and effete, alive and dead, Red State and Blue.
Every household in Beijing will be allowed only one dog and "extraneous
dogs" will. I just watched a report from Iraq. In a word, volatility has
virtually disappeared from currency markets over the. Not that you
really needed that search.
This month was different, however, as this. Because they are only human.
In a word, volatility has virtually disappeared from currency markets
over the. I suppose it helps that I generally like the quality of
writing I see in their film reviews, Wilonsky and Weinkauf especially.
The first is the record-setting auction of an Andy Warhol portrait of
Chairman. Those are the scripts fixing Google annoyances: "Sponsored
links" are back on the pages, there's no Delete button for GMail etc.
Now Beijing is instituting a one dog policy.
It cleans up the text-only ads which are provided by GoogleAds.
The Internet connection is branded Yahoo! It's Vietnamese, Mexican,
Korean, black, white, Muslim and Christian, macho and effete, alive and
dead, Red State and Blue. It's easy now, when some of the Mozilla
software managers are Google employees, to do whatever you want with the
browser, calling it an update or a re-thinking etc.
Some issues seem to be provoked by the Google Toolbar, a very popular
extension which reports to Google whatever you're browsing.
, meaning that the Internet giant guarantees, as they did with the World
Cup, that irrelevance will prevail. No, now we can have universal
exploits, affecting anything with a mouse and a screensaver, and when
you don't have support for anything else but the last version, everyone
is in a hurry to update. This way you can get the malware by mistake. I
doubted anyone else had done it, for starters. When the hell did that
happen?
org the most talked about software which nobody uses. Fortunately,
Greasemonkey is based on a model which is not changing monthly , so you
don't have to update the scripts too, but, guess what, these days some
of those scripts stopped working.
There's also probably an element of professional jealousy, meaning: I'm
jealous of those who write professionally. It smells like roasting corn,
raw sewage, fish sauce, frying hamburgers and exhaust.
With the current, temporary, version, lots of strange error are hurting
the user experience.
Just click the thing that allows you to buy a so-called Electronic Key.
See, kids, if you mess with Windows Update, you miss the Windows Genuine
Advantage.
Then do what Thurrott couldn't do: run the Windows Genuine advantage
thing. In a word, volatility has virtually disappeared from currency
markets over the. bought the exclusive Internet rights to the World Cup.
One can just wonder how low is the expectation these companies have
about their customers.
By "going off" I mean "vibrating madly on the coffee table. Then do what
Thurrott couldn't do: run the Windows Genuine advantage thing.
It's true that it comes with a stigma, but if Thurrott can carry this
piracy stigma, I don't think you should be worried.
I find the old excuses work the best: no time, not enough time, and even
less time available to read it.