MUTALK Archives

November 2006

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 05:25:53 +0800
Get the freshest

 Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man! You are about to gain inches in months or even less - get ready to have more fun!
 Every woman expects you to fill her to the full. You'll be dazzled to last for hours and hours with your new stronger, longer bed tool. Come in: http://befokaldu.com/i/xl2/
Let's face it, you always wanted it. And with this product you can finally get what you want - better size and its better usage!

 About 15 minutes into the shoot these guys from next door slowly started coming out to see what was going on A Live Data screen can display all selected parameters and can be charted on a graph Not a lot of carbs, but I have one candy a week Why would I put myself out there if I were a bad actress?