CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:26:33 -0500
Lanstein, Alex C wrote:
> Not sure what you are, but we're OOB.  I use the "log_info" table to
> get user names from IPs.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex Lanstein Senior Software Engineer, Transitional Data Services
> Help Desk/Network Junkie, Connecticut College Chief Coffee Drinker,
> LBCCHosting

We're in-band, but I hope that doesn't make much difference. The last
suggestion is one I guess I need to follow up on first. Thanks!

Judging from volume intake alone, I suppose I could lay claim to that
last title myself for this region ;-)

--
Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

"Explosives might be applicable where truth and logic fail."