CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:42:11 -0800
Hey Matt,

We don't do any remediation on Macintosh yet. So, CCA can only check AV
program on PC in the list you cite below.
Also, make sure the CAM is patched to 4.1.0.1

Also, you can look at making the requirements - Optional first and then
make them enforced...to make the user acceptance process smoother

-Prem