CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:13:43 -0800
Will you be able to grab a sniffer trace from the MAC user machine after
recreating the problem and unicast it to me.
What would really help is 2 sniffer traces:-

1) From a PC where it works fine without dropping
2) From a MAC where it does not work correctly.

Also, are there different roles for PC and MAC users? Anything different
about the roles?

-Prem