ALAS Archives

February 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:14:37 -0500
ALAS,
 Please read and SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT. It might be something of your
interest.
I was contacted earlier this week about this event by NSHMBA (National
Society of Hispanic MBAs. IT IS NOT ONLY FOR HISPANIC people!!!
 They are looking for the support of undergrads!! and contacted ALAS
directly ;)
 It is a great opportunity to meet representatives from leading companies
like P&G, 5/3 Bank, Cintas, Kroger, Luxottica Retail and more.
 March 3rd, noon to 5 pm. At the Faculty club in UC.

YOU NEED TO RESERVE FOR THIS EVENT!!!!