CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Toaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:26:06 -0500
I recently upgraded to 4.0.4, and have some old invalid and valid
requirements (carry-over from 3.4) that I have been trying to delete.  I
have removed everything that depends on them, deleted the rules, etc., but
every time I try to delete the requirement, the manager says "Could not
delete requirement."

Any ideas?  This is just a development system, but I am afraid I am going to
run into this problem on prod when I try to update some stuff later this week.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Toaddy
IT Services
Miami University