FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:09:48 -0500
Yes, I believe that's what my colleagues were referring to.  Now I need to find some example of a trend that shows an increasing interest in the influence of legal institutions on firms.  In other words, that institutional economics has reinvigorated the idea of something we business law people knew all along -- that law deeply influences the practice of business and can impact a firm's competitive advantage.

Robert

Robert C. Bird
Assistant Professor
University of Connecticut
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=56987 <http://ssrn.com/author=56987>