SCHPSYCH Archives

February 2007

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brianna Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:18:25 -0500
Greetings!

More details about Interview Day are coming in the next week or so.
However, I wanted to let everyone know that we will all be going out after
the interview day on Friday, February 16th to celebrate!  The day will end
around 4pm, and we will head directly to Steinkeller to begin an evening
of fun.  We wanted to let everyone know ahead of time so they could plan
to stay in town if they wanted to come out with us.

Hope to see everyone there!

--
Brianna Sarr, M.S.
Graduate Assistant