ALAS Archives

March 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:57:38 -0400
Hey ALAS,

Reminder that tomorrow Friday, March 23 SLB will be having their
fundraiser event. We will be helping out the Softball game tournament this
weekend by picking balls that have been thrown out in the outfield. It
will be a fun time for SLB to get to know the members of ALAS.

Tomorrow the times are 10am (meeting at 945), 2pm (meeting at 145), and
4pm (meeting 345).

Saturday times are 10am (meeting at 945) and 4pm (meeting at 345)

Sunday time is at 4pm (345)

The game is on the new softball field which is located between Yager
Stadium and Millet Hall. It is right behind Millet Hall and I will be
there at each one so if you plan on meeting just give me a call
513-376-0431.

---Javier, Publicity Chair of ALAS

Hey ALAS,

This is Michelle Flood, and I am a member of Sigma Lambda Gamma National
Sorority Inc. (the Latina sorority) and I would like to invite you all to
a party at Brodie's on Saturday March 31st from 10pm-2am (I'll give you
details on the price to get in later but its cheap) that will be thrown in
our honor for officially establishing a chapter of our sorority on this
campus.  This is truly an honor to be recognized on this campus
permanently now and we would really like for you all to support us.
Thanks :)

---Michelle, Treasurer of ALAS

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas