ALAS Archives

March 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:29:29 -0500
Hey ALAS,

Let's not forget what tomorrow is...CARNAVAL 2007. It's finally here and
everyone should be excited.
First, I would like to thank everyone who helped publicize the event. It
was hard work but together we got the job done. I should be a good turnout
since we publicized at pratically every corner.
Second, Reminder that tomorrow set up will begin at 4pm and we should all
meet downstairs in Lower ALexander to start setting up. So far, the people
I have to help set up are:
Gamma's
Beta's
Eddie
Stephanie
Larissa
Susana
Ryan
Tim leslie and Tim Struve
If I forgot anyone, my apologies but I hope to see you there.

Everyone get excited,
Javier Marquez
Publicity-ALAS
President-Sigma Lambda Beta International Frat. Inc.

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas