ALAS Archives

April 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Javier Marquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:57:42 -0400
Hey ALAS,

I just wanted to let you know that the brothers of Sigma Lambda Beta will
be having their last fundraiser for this semester. It is going to be this
SATURDAY, APRIL 14TH starting at 10am. We will be helping Miami athletics
with the Miami Track and Field Invitational. You will be compensated for
your help and it's a great way to support Miami not mention you get in for
free.

So, if anyone is interested in helping please email me at
[log in to unmask] by Thursday, April 12th so that we can turn in a list
of helpers.

Once again, thank you very much for helping,
Javier Marquez
President- Sigma Lambda Beta International Frat. Inc.
Publicity- ALAS

PS. Don't forget that LOCURA LATINA (the last one) will also be that night
at brodies from 10pm to 2am

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas