ALAS Archives

April 2007

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cristina Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cristina Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:13:29 -0400
*starting June 11 for 8 weeks
*Monday-Thursday
*11-4 (20 hours a week)
*The first four weeks we go to the school because a lot of the children
have summer school and they provide us lunch but the other four weeks the
church will provide us lunch.
*$8.75 an hour (I'm pretty sure...)
*We will be teaching them how to sew, garden, and swimming every Thursday
*Basically just a program to keep them off the streets

P.S: Stephanie will be doing this program so if you want more information
about it, contact her and she'll let you know anything else=)

Besos,
Cristina Gonzalez

For information and upcomming events please visit www.muohio.edu/alas