B-ORGPRES Archives

April 2007

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sarah Hutchens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Hutchens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:39:11 -0400
Dear Student Organizations,

On behalf of Campus Activities Council and First-Year Opportunities, we
would like to invite you to register your organization for Fall Mega Fair
2007.

Mega Fair will be held Sunday, August 26th, from 1:00 until 5:00 PM in
Millett. Further information will be provided later in the
summer, but typically we ask that the representatives from your
organization arrive approximately one hour early to check-in, setup, and
ensure that everyone is ready by the time the students arrive. We will be
providing one table and two chairs per organization.
Please notify me if you will require the use of electricity.

*Please note:  Fraternities and sororities need to register
individually! Panhel/IFC will not be registering for you!

We look forward to seeing all of you there! To register, please
email me ([log in to unmask]) the name of your organization and the name
and email address of the person I should contact with further information
throughout the summer/next school year ASAP (deadline is August 1). If you
have specific questions, please feel free to
contact me at (614)581-6723. We look forward to seeing you in
August!

Thank you,

Emily Huneck