CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Grzeczka, Timothy J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:29:26 -0500
When we first got a firewall we decided to start that way and only open
what we needed inbound and outbound. It can be a pain when we need to
open something new, but it does help with P2P and other such things
since most of the higher end ports they require are closed.