CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nick Pistentis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:56:52 -0400
I do think that a slider-type notifier might be a useful feature, you
can put a link in with additional information and leave it "up" on the
display until the user closes it/acknowledges it... just so long as it
doesn't actively alter their network permissions in the process.

-Nick
Nick Pistentis
Manager, Student Technology Services
George Washington University