GSCA Archives

April 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ariel Washington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:46:27 -0400
Greetings:

Franklin Grace asked me to forward this to the listserves so here it is. I
apologize to those that already know about this or have this but if you
are on the listserve you get it again. Please come out and support him if
time in your schedule permits. Frank would like to have your support and
this department needs to see it!

                            Ariel Washington

To: All
From: Franklin Grace III

This is an invitation for my Thesis presentation on April 26th at 3:15pm
in the Atrium of Alumni Hall (Architecture building). I will be presenting
my work on the connection of Hip Hop dance and architecture which stems
from my written thesis titled "Pop Lockin' architecture: Hip Hop dance
tags space". Please come out to view, interact, question, respond,
suggest, etc., during the critique. > > The architecture department will
also host an Open House event on April 27th 7pm to 10pm, where students
(undergraduate and graduate) will display their semester projects
throughout the building; gallery style. There will be music and dance
performances throughout the night. > > Feel free to email me with any
questions.

Thank you,
            Franklin L. Grace, III
Architecture Graduate Student