MUCWFAC Archives

April 2007

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
househusband <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:52:47 +0200
CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

In addition, my parents would oversee how I spent my money. I checked
the DC resistance, and the Magna'Tron is about 10k and the Duckbucker
3k. nz, New Zealand -He said 80 per cent of stolen phones are now being
disabled within two days but warned criminals will move on to MP3
players and Sat-Nav car systems.
Visweswaran, on vocals. At the elected time, your phone will be dialed
and you will hear a prerecorded message that's one half of a
conversation. The author of numerous novels, plays, essays,  and short
stories, Vonnegut was known for a satirical humor that he used
frequently to tackle moral and existential questions.
Or buy another pickup. Please contact your system administrator to
Next, we have what we know we don't know.
Next up, the power of knowledge sharing. I know that it's not magic, but
the science of electricity.