MUHTML Archives

April 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:40:14 +0300
CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

Email newsletters have had an increasing problem with spam.
Learn how these companies are using RSS as part of their marketing
strategies. Email newsletters have had an increasing problem with spam.
Contact us and we will provide a free registration key that can be
entered into the trial version. 00 off the regular product prices, when
purchased separately!
htm Why Niche RSS Feeds Matter? htm NEW FeedForAll Release  We are very
pleased to announce the release of FeedForAll v3.
The details on the new RSS script versions can be viewed in the release
notes of each script. 00 off the normal prices!