ATEG Archives

May 2007

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 15:59:50 -0400
This is true in the Hawaii school system as well.  Perhaps many more.  It doesn't strike me as odd for a school system, especially in those cases where there is a more familiar relationship such as with a tutor, advisor, or counselor; e.g., refering to a speech therapist in an elementary school as Mr/s FIRST NAME would be quite common I think.

Phil Bralich