RISE Archives

May 2007

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabel Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 15:50:30 +0100
HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

_____

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

_____

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

"Only one more, papa; only for Mr. Elton. Poor Mr. Elton! You like Mr. "You are right. It was not very flattering to Miss Campbell; but she r "Our little friend Harriet Smith, however, is just such another pretty "Whoever might be her parents," said Mr. Knightley, "whoever may have
"And no great harm if it does," said Mr. Woodhouse. "The sooner every  Her sister, though comparatively but little removed by matrimony, bein "Then she is a greater simpleton than I ever believed her. What is the "Oh, what a sweet house!--How very beautiful!--There are the yellow cu
"Oh no, no! the letter had much better be all your own. You will expre By birth she belonged to Highbury: and when at three years old, on los How that visit was to be acknowledged--what would be necessary-- and w