CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:57:55 -0400
Apparently Alex received an incomplete attachment. I just renamed it to
.txt and uploaded it to http://bosborne.freeshell.org/cca/report.txt for
those that cannot read the list attachment.

Sorry for the bother. Let me know if I can help further.

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University