CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:05:09 -0400
I turned this feature on June 18th and it worked like a champ for two
days, on the third day it stopped working.

What I see in the log is:

# more perfigo-redirect-log0.log.0
Jun 21, 2007 8:49:19 AM com.perfigo.wlan.jmx.admin.GSSServer loginToKDC
SEVERE: startServer - SSO Service authentication failed. Client not
found in Ker
beros database (6)
Jun 21, 2007 8:54:18 AM com.perfigo.wlan.jmx.admin.GSSServer loginToKDC
SEVERE: startServer - SSO Service authentication failed. Client not
found in Ker
beros database (6)

Does this mean ccasso is no longer on the DC? While I have your
attention (maybe) can this service be pointed to a load balancer? I'm
guessing no, but doesn't seem right that I can only point to one DC?

One more question, is there a command line that start the ADSSO service?

Using CCA 4.0.4 and agent 4.0.5.1.

Thanks, Howard