SNDFAITH Archives

June 2007

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:00:32 -0400
SREA Hits Top Of StockProfiler.us Watch List

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.49

SREA hits yet another watch list as investors jump all over the dip in
price early this morning. Buying is starting to frenzy as investors grab
a second chance at high returns as the price continues to climb again
today in anticipation of a promised news release before the weekend! Act
now on SREA!

The sun always comes after rain.

Is this pure feeling. but I think I'm now really under its charm. I mean
: usually, people are bemused for a few seconds when hearing someone
from southern France or eastern or etc. And here we are now, today :
there are good chances she stays with us. Happy, in bliss actually, but
unsure, still.
You were struggling against the fall asleep. I take the responsibility
seriously, as the board is open to anybody at all, and I would like it
to stay that way.

"FUSAC" stands for "France-USA Contact".
and is taken very seriously.
I'm a good customer of the first for at least two years now, but shame
on me, for some reason, I've tried the second yesterday only !

Otherwise, what would be left to us ? But thank you Cyril for trying.
And you involved all your heart, all your love.

Why do I feel so cold ?
hope you will feel better.
somehow I missed this.

it's just better to let me run my course then.

won't sleep much tonite ! Personaly, I don't really think anyone should
care what is said about them  by certain others, because, well, I mean
why does it really matter?

I did it, so that both can, maybe, learn a bit more about who I feel I
am, eventually. It also intrigues me by something else I'd qualify as
"weird". i guess the blogsite will be great. I'm truly no photographer.
she was really considering to leave. Allez chante l'ami, allez danse la
vie, allez transe la nuit !