TQEGRANT Archives

June 2007

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Edgar G.Gaines" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:56:09 -0500
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

This has galvanized the public and cut across all political and social
groups.

Once we turn, we turn en masse. I personally think there is room for
improvement which shouldn't detract from my feeling that AC is still a
powerful and useful tool.

We gave away the upper Churchill for the benefit of Canada and the glory
of another almighty savior, Joey Smallwood. The long-held view of Israel
as an unstoppable military force evaporated.

He was dragged away to shut him up.
It is great to hear that my setting will remain from Version to Version.
Falwell's second-favorite occupation is making idiotic statements
blaming others for disasters.
They love living close to Sara's parents, so now that they are thinking
about starting a family and looking for a larger place, transplanting to
another community is out .

I personally think there is room for improvement which shouldn't detract
from my feeling that AC is still a powerful and useful tool. This time
the feeding frenzy at the parliamentary trough will be cut short long
before those involved have taken their fill. Thanks for the feedback.
Harper and his party took a very big gamble with their last budget and
they seem to have lost.

It is great to hear that my setting will remain from Version to Version.

The pressure is on both levels of government at this point.

The Canadian Democratic Movement does not always agree with the
submissions we publish. Harper had better be very careful of his actions
in the days ahead. Go to ArchicadWiki - the Archicad Knowledge Base
History RSS  Etiquette FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to
check your private messages Log in          . " Perhaps Robertson used
"concur" rather than "agree" to emphasize the high tone of this
scholarly exchange. With that in mind Harper, Flaherty and the rest
probably believed this whole sordid mess would slip to the backburner in
short order.