NCSABB Archives

July 2007

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:54:17 -0700
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

"My tubal reversal by Dr.

I really do believe TR is the better way and actually more natural and
possibly a better way for people that fit.

or anyone reading this. We didn't even have anything frozen because
everything died.

"Our new family addition arrived after tubal reversal surgery performed
by Dr.

Berger in Chapel Hill has made our dreams come true and now we have the
perfect family.

Berger has angelic hands and if IVF did not work give this a try.

I would bleed every two weeks and if we BD I would spot again.

Wishing you great news and to schedule really really soon! but my other
kids never did this. I guess you could say I'm impatient     Anyway, I
will be scheduling my surgery as soon as I can, if I don't hear back
from them tommorrow I'm going to just call and schedule my TR. I so glad
I'm not driving.

Female Sterilization and Sterilization Reversal     "We were very
surprised and pleased to get pregnant so soon after the tubal reversal.
and a few days away from the weekend my family and I are planning to sit
back and eat on some crabs. Berger and his staff are everything that
they promise to be and so much more. Good luck on your decision.

I hope i put the right number on the form, i put my NHS  medical number
on it. As Sarah said you will need your NHS number which your GP surgery
will help you with for details. UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
I let my husband put it on there for us. We have exceptionally high
standards because of our respective careers working with several world
renowned orthpaedic surgeons. For the flight home we bought first class
upgrades and it was WONDERFUL!

After consulting with the Dr after last attempt, she told us, that
'maybe' it was the eggs and she would only consider doing it again if we
used an egg donor. i worry so much about her and i am sooooooooo tired.

I just had my tr by Dr.

I have told EVERYONE. Stay positive and have happy thoughts.
The minute he put his first child in his arms, he changed completely. I
can't say again how awesome your staff and Dr. GILLYARDHSG do you live
in the city or county?
Lots of Love and keep us posted on your journey!