ZOO408A Archives

July 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:38:14 -0400
Hi All,

I finally was able to put a web-site together where I've posted a bunch of photos from my trip.

You can view the photos at: http://tinyurl.com/3x46oy

To view all of the photos you'll have to scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on "older posts".

There are photos to appeal to all sorts of interests including birds, mammals, plants, culture, art, history, geology, etc.

My trip visited a number of different locations throughout Alaska, including Anchorage, Seward, the historic copper mining town of Kennecott in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Fairbanks and Denali National Park, King Salmon and Katmai National Park.  As a result I had an opportunity to visit a variety of different habitats and see a lot of different animals and plants.

Enjoy!

Casey