CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:31:59 -0400
Can someone tell me what model raid card they are using with their Dell
1950?  According to Cisco (and I am trying to verify this with Dell),
Dell isn't shipping the LSI MegaRAID card (as specified in the Supported
Hardware List on the Cisco site) with their 1950 servers, which was
certified for use with Clean Access.  We ordered the 1950's with an LSI
raid card (perc 5/i) but it wasn't the megaRAID card, therefore we would
like to buy the proper card to get these servers working.

Inversely, has anyone tried to install the CAS software on the 1950's
with the perc 5/i card?  if so, what steps did you take?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Brian