CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Max Caines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:33:26 -0400
Hi

I have a problem with a Macintosh which is saying "Access blocked by
administrator" when the agent tries to connect. We are running 4.1.2.1 in-
band real-IP gateway, and I have checked "L2 strict mode". There are
references in the archive to this having been seen before, with a note from
Prem that they are looking into it. Is there any way to resolve it short of
turning L2 strict mode off, which I'd rather not do? In particular, is
there anything I can do on the Mac to fix it?

regards

Max