CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:32:52 -0400
Brian,

We had one user with the same error, same Agent version (4.1.2), same
OS version (Vista Ultimate).   We also got an associated "Error
reading setup initialization file"  I believe it was 32 bit, but it's
been a few weeks.  We ended up just creating a filter for him.  We
have about 27 Vista Ultimate users, this was the only one with that
problem.

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University