CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Thomas, Sean A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:18:52 -0400
I'm running 4.1.2.0 on the CAM/CAS and am getting the same error with AMD Turion processors.  Alas, I can't upgrade the CAM/CAS until the next downtime window.

Sean

Sean A. Thomas, MCP, RHCT
Academic Systems Administrator
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
386-226-6193 - Office

Any technology questions or issues, please contact IT Support at 386-226-6990